Quick Salmon Quinoa and Kale Power bowl
The perfect combination of crunchy, crispy and citrusy.
- 2 Cups Quinoa cooked
- 1 Medium Yam
- 1 Handful of Kale
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Chickpeas drained
- 1/3 Cup Red Cabbage sliced thin
- 1/2 Avocado removed from skin and sliced
- 1/2 can Raincoast Trading Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 1/ Tsp Flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Ginger Marinade from Raincoast Trading optional
- Lemon wedge
- Peel and boil the yam. Let cool slightly and then slice. Set aside.
- Sautée the kale in a small pan with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired. Set aside.
- Place quinoa in a large single serving bowl.
- Add yam, kale, chickpeas, cabbage, avocado and Wild Sockeye Salmon on top.
- Garnish with flax seeds and lemon wedge.
- Season with marinade if desired.
Can easily multiply the recipe for the number of servings needed.