Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip
This multi-functional dip is elegant for crowds and simple enough for family meals and gatherings.
- 1 can Raincoast Trading Smoked Pink Salmon
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- ¼ cup celery minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- Flake salmon with a fork in a bowl. (Be sure to include oil from the can as they contain essential fatty acids)
- In a separate bowl, blend mayonnaise and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add onions, celery, dill and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with dill.