Gluten & Dairy Free Coconut Cream Smoked Salmon Pasta
Straight forward Gluten & Dairy Free Coconut Cream Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 1 Package of Gluten Free Buckwheat noodles
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 shallots chopped or sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic diced
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 8 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 Can Wild Smoked Pink Salmon
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 can cocoanut cream
- 1 cup spinach
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- sprouts as garnish
- Cook buckwheat noodles as the package instructs. Drain and rinse in cold water
- Melt butter in a frying pan at medium temperature.
- Add shallots and garlic. Cook for 5 min till fragrant.
- Add broccoli and peppercorns and cook thoroughly until you get some charred edges.
- Add cherry tomatoes, smoked salmon, capers and mix well.
- Add Paprika, curry powder, ginger and dried parsley, mix well.
- Add coconut cream and stir until melted, then mix in spinach until wilted.
- Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve noodles in a bowl or on a plate and pour smoked salmon mix over top. Garnish with Sprouts.